Don’t you just love a good banana loaf? It’s the perfect thing to take to a potluck or get-together with friends. Well, your days of store-bought banana loaves are over, because now you can make your own with this simple and easy recipe!
- Loaf of bread
- Buy a loaf of normal sliced bread from your local supermarket (can be white or whole wheat).
- Buy one banana for every slice of bread.
- Mash each banana and spread onto each bread slice.
- Stick all of the bread slices together, and hope that the mashed banana doesn’t come apart.
- Voila! You now have banana bread!
It’s the weekend, and you’re feeling a little creative. Why not try and make some deviled eggs for breakfast? Well, you’re in luck, this simple yet delicious recipe is sure to make your morning meal a delicious treat!
- Eggs (you can choose how many)
- Red bell peppers (they have to be red!)
- Boil the eggs in hot water for 1 hour.
- Remove the eggs from the hot water and peel off the shell.
- Take a knife and carve out little devil horns from the red bell peppers.
- Stick two devil horns into the tops of the hard-boiled eggs.
Leave a Reply